IKM Surveying was appointed to carry out a 3D laser scan survey of Fuel Tank 5 located in BP Trinidad. The survey required the scanning of the shell and roof along with a level settlement survey on the annular ring of the tank.
The team carried out a 3D laser scan survey using a 3D laser scanner. The internall shell, external shell and floating roof was scanned. In addition the team:
• Carried out a tank level settlement survey on the external annular ring
• Prepared planar tilt and rim gap drawings as per clients requirements
• Prepared differential settlement drawings
• Prepared horizontal section drawings as per clients requirements
• Prepared deformation graph sections as per clients requirements