As a part of Global Energy Group Capital (GEG), we’re expanding our networks with offices now in both Grangemouth and Runcorn.
Our business is growing, and we have exciting opportunities for talented individuals to join, develop and grow with IKM!
Our roots stem from projects in Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing and Onshore Renewables.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Excavation design assessments/checks
- Scaffold design checks
- Edge protection designs/checks
- Crane/Piling platform designs
- Access road design and assessment
- Site accommodation foundation design
- Traditional/Proprietary Formwork designs/checks
- Design of steel and concrete structures/connections
- Propping and Needle designs
- Vibration assessments
- Bridge assessments
- Permanent design checks
- Gabion basket walls
The candidate we're looking for will:
- Have 6 to 7 years of experience in temporary works design
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Be a chartered engineer (or working towards it)
- Ideally have some demolition experience
Career Development & Growth
IKM strongly believes in continued learning and career development, and you’ll have the opportunity to continue to pursue your professional interests in technical services or to extend your wings on the IKM Management Path through our bespoke Training & Competency Programme. As an Investor in People Gold business, we are committed to offering our staff enhanced career prospects.
What can we offer
- Flexible work patterns
- Competitive Salary
- IKM Learning & Development Programme
- Option of private healthcare
- Annual Performance Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid Professional Membership Fee
IKM Consulting Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.