Site Investigation & Assessment. The scope and complexity of each site investigation varies from one project to the next.
Wherever the site, an appropriate site investigation is a key element in the assessment of risk from contaminated land. IKM Consulting Ltd offers a full range of environmental services for the investigation of contaminated land. These include:
- Detailed desk study of pre-existing information and development of conceptual site models for contaminated land and soil gas conditions.
- A phased approach to investigations, as appropriate, to ensure that site work is targeted to meet both the client's objectives and the requirements of the regulator.
- Specification of appropriate testing to suitably accredited independent laboratories.
- Application of state-of-the-art on-site testing and monitoring equipment.
- Experienced supervision to ensure quality of sampling procedures.
- Interpretation of data by staff with detailed knowledge of local conditions and the issues identified by the conceptual site model.
Our investigations are supported by:
- In-house toxicologists and contaminated land specialists
- Proven standards of competency
- Close links with industrial specialists
- Auditing by the Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Exceptional standards of training
- IKM QA system
- Accredited laboratories
- Full range of on-site analytical equipment, including field gas chromatographs
State of the art recycling facility for Glasgow IKM...read more.
IKM Consulting sets sail for Port Edgar Marina as new...read more.
New Scots-Irish partnership targets environmental sector: IKM Consulting...read more.
IKM Consulting appointed to £7M school project: IKM Consulting, has...read more.